BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 18 January 2010

I HATE EXAMS!!

This is seriously monster crazy insanity and makes my head hurt. I have been in the library for the best part of a weekend and got my essay in at 3.00pm today, to turn around and start my revision for tomorrow (which is what I really need to do now. I really should be learning about Lord retainers and translating passages of Beowulf and instead I am writing this.
Honestly, I have had enough tea, coke and pro-plus in the last 3 days to power most people for life and in fact, it's given me massive insomnia!!
So here's hopefully a brief collection of my thoughts...
Firstly, 'Gentlemen prefer Blondes' is such an awesome film, I recommend everyone watch it!!


It makes me so happy, even though Marilyn Monroe's character is unbelievably annoying!!
I also recommend Casablanca, I am completely in love with Humphrey Bogart, like massively!!
I apologise for not having picked a topic particularly to talk about...exam stress!!!
So this is it, for the time being...I have no book recommendations as I am too stressed about middle English (but I do recommend Beowulf!!)
Xx

0 comments: